SASSA ROLL-BAR Srl, in view of the continuous and constant improvement that has always characterized its work, announces that it has created a new declaration of conformity to be attached to all its safety cages according to F.I.A. not equipped with a certificate of approval
The aim is to improve the traceability of the product and allow the transmission of reliable and truthful data to the personnel assigned to the verification, with the aim of further strengthening the collaboration between the Manufacturer and the Federation.
The new document is intended as an innovative and at the same time indispensable tool: a sort of safety cage identity card also extended to models conforming to FIA Annex J. The relevant legislation requires only safety cages approved in Fiche or by an ASN to have a descriptive document; the SASSA ROLL-BAR extends this requirement to its own compliant products. The new declaration of conformity is a multilingual document, drawn up on anti-counterfeiting paper – in order to prevent or make any kind of reproduction more difficult – which lists some essential indications:
Classification by type of product:
– compliance with the provisions contained in Attachment J FIA
– ID Code – the unique serial number shown on the physical safety cage that allows each piece to be tracked
Indication of basic technical specifications
– Type of material used and size of the pipes
– basic safety cage scheme with reference to the drawings of Art. 253 to which the construction refers.
Box reserved for the installer:
– a special space reserved for the installer in which, by affixing his own stamp, the signature and the date of installation, it is possible to declare the installation done “in a workmanlike manner”.